Dj_Seri-Tetrix(tetris remix) Dj_Seri-Tetrix(tetris remix)

Nice

Kewl remix bro.I should now have my revenge and remix it again.:P

DJ-Seri responds:

haha nah,martin you dont stand a chance :P

Is This Heaven? Is This Heaven?

Good

Altho you should either compress it or put a limiter on it.The volume seems way to high at some places, which really hurts the track.Adding a teeny weeny bit of reverb on the bass would make the bassline magical.

Psybot - Rumble Psybot - Rumble

Sweet!!

MAn this was REALLY moving haha, dam i loved this dude....The energy, the alarm like sound, the melody.EVERYTHING!!!Woaaah keep up the great work dude.You deserve my place once im gone ;)

DJSeri-Hallucinator{NDP Remix} DJSeri-Hallucinator{NDP Remix}

a total neeb once said....

nice nice.....jk

DJ-Seri responds:

ok..

Synthesis (4min 05secs) Synthesis (4min 05secs)

Woah

Oh god I loved this....Especially the melody.Are you trying to hunt me down?:P This in my opinion should be OVER Paradise on E ;)

AdmiralConquistador responds:

*Smiling from ear to ear*

Thanks B0UNC3!

I can't believe you think it's better than Paradise on E. I love that song! Well, hopefully people will start to flock to my music, seeing as how it is now B0UNC3 approved. :)

-ac-

NDP-Acid Trip(LOOP) NDP-Acid Trip(LOOP)

Kewl

Leet shit dude :P i clearly hear every sound you used except the synth :PNice ;)

NDP responds:

haha

Fillall-TS40X Fillall-TS40X

Yo

I don't know, are you new to FL?:P All your music sounds good, but i think if you come up with your completely own melodies then you would get more noticed.Sorry if i'm wrong but i think i remember some elements from the cool stuff songs in FL, am i right?Anyways good so far

NDP-Goddess NDP-Goddess

Nice

Really nice dude...i love the piano.You are really talented ;)

NDP responds:

haha thx bounce

-API- Insatiable -API- Insatiable

Grrr

I't still has my awesome super non newbish synths in it :O N NO CREDIT?! omfg thats fuckin harsh dude.

API responds:

Dude!! LOL! I forgot to credit you =(

I was in a rush to get it out and I plum-forgot. Thanks for reviewing. <3 joo B0UNC3

Monolithonic Filter Monolithonic Filter

Why didn't you just ask me

Why didn't you just ask em to cook something up?:P

Altho this isn't the best DEMO song in FL either.

Inuyasha224 responds:

i didnt get wat u meant
email me at Zaburian @hotmail.com if you wanna talk k? or add me on msn.

Inuyasha224