|- Nexus -| [ PREVIEW ] |- Nexus -| [ PREVIEW ]

Ey...

It has potential, but just because it's a preview is not an excuse for that insane clipping/dist in this track dude. It wasn't to comfortable on the ears sorry^^

Dr-Dajova responds:

I know, bud... My headset sux ^^

[FG]PrettyGreenEyesRemixFinal [FG]PrettyGreenEyesRemixFinal

Really sweet!:D

I like this remix, your string fuckin' turn me on =O. However, did you put a compressor on your master bus?It kinda sounds like it, if you're going to use a compressorn on the whole track do it AFTER mastering. Otherwise it will sound like you locked up a REALLY big man in a REALLY small closet =P.

Anyway REALLY nice, and i'd love to hear how those strings were made =)

Greetz B3

Flashgigant responds:

woot!?!? BOUNC3!BOUNC3!BOUNC3!!! what a great honor!! i REALLY love ALL of your work! toooooo good for NG ^^

now back to topic XD

yes i used a comressor on the master bus. i use reason (maserclasscompressor), but i also compressed the voice lol but thanks for the hint!
the strings took hours XD. i used some great samples mixed it with malstrom (sawtooth*16), compressed the signal, used unison (or how this thing is called lol) to get the deformed sound, put reverb and delay (4/4) on and the string was done ^^. the other think that i can do (if you have reason 3.0!!) is to send you the project as a .rps. just PM me ;)

thanks for the review!!!
[FG]

(grammer mistakes may be included lol)

Groovetek - Last Christmas RMX Groovetek - Last Christmas RMX

This is something i usually listen to....

Nice track but there were some EQ probs here and there...What label are u on (as stated in your profile)?

Groovetek responds:

Hey thanx for the review.

Groovetek is a commercial sideproject of me.

Im better know as Brian NRG (Hardstyle). Been releasing since 2003 and own a recordlabel called Hard With Style Recordings. Besides producing im also dj.

You can hear some stuff of me on:

Greetz

tF-[Endless Wave] (last of tF) tF-[Endless Wave] (last of tF)

Hmmm....

This track was pretty good, afew flaws here and there but that wasn't what got me to review this.

I think this was pretty unfortunate and I don't know any backround info on this. But he had more than decent music qualities this kid. Although his enormously egoish attitude towards me was pretty big. Tho I never judged him by that. The music he made was always worht my downloading and i actually had his stuff on my mp3.

May his music play right into the hearts of everyone who listens.

TF was one of the most skilled trance producers i've heard and he had lots of potential.

I didn't know him for more than alittle dispute, but that never caused me to seriously judge him.

Long live TF

TranceportationX responds:

thanx b0unc3, this shows your not who he made you out to be. and your right he did have an egoish way about him. btw love your new song. *rates 5* but thank you for your words of sicerety and respect for him. for that i respect you. love your stuff also KEEP IT UP!

{dj-N} Listen to Your Heart {dj-N} Listen to Your Heart

Nice.....

...however you could have watched over the mixing abit? Also the lack of vocals makes it kinda boring.Not borign as really boring.. But the intro would have done much better with the acapella....

Anyway nice track. =D

I'm also remixing this ;):P

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks b0unc3. I assume you're submitting it to the AP? I dunno, I'll look out for it I guess. Thanks again for the constructive review.

Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro- Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro-

HOly dam!

I haven't checked out your stuff before. And I have to say that this remake was really emotional.
I absolutely love it, almost brought a tear to my eye ='D. I'll put this on my mp3 player.
Now I'm off to check out your other master pieces :O

//B0UNC3

DJ Karbon - World of Dreams DJ Karbon - World of Dreams

Sweet :D

This track is really sweet but maybe i should have kept some low end subbass on the master :S. I really like the energy in this track tho :D!!

And to the dude before me, have ya ever been to a european club? This music would fucking fill the floor up so tight that the slightest fart would kill everyone.

B0UNC3

Karbon responds:

You made me laugh so hard. Damn you. :D

I'd thought this track would flop, but it's getting a little more attention then I expected.

I should force you to master my next song. >:)

Paradise on E ZENON REMIX Paradise on E ZENON REMIX

Yay!!!

Ok this is dnb....Hmmm nice :P

This makes me feel tempted to upload the reloaded version of PoE :(.But I don't think I want to waste my time to upload it :P

Nice remix dude.

PERVOK responds:

Heh, i WOULD say thanks for the review, but i think i should thank you again for letting me upload it instead!

Draze - Neverland Draze - Neverland

HHahaha woah

I didn't actually think your remix was THIS good :S.I just love the freaking atmosphere in this baby ;D.And the mello is fucking sweet too ;D

Keep up the great work
//B0UNC3

Draze responds:

You thought something WORSE than this could have ever been a threat 4 you ;)

Hehe thx for reviewin dude.
~ X-Digital

tF-[Aquanox]-NG Version- tF-[Aquanox]-NG Version-

Nice track but....

I just wanted to tell you that I like your music but i've never heard of you before. As you previously stated "Author's response:
I know, but i personally do not like b0unc3.. he votes 0 on my songs regardless of quality but thanxz!" Man get your info right or shut the fuck up plz?You might make good music but your statement there is just proof enough that I shouldn't have respect for you at all.

Wanna solve it out find a way to contact me.OR something....

tF-ownedyou responds:

If you can find out who votes 0 on my songs.. then i will change my mind about you, but until then, my statement stays the same, but it will be less harsh, i'll only say you dont like my music :P anyways.. if you took that the wrong way, then thats your problem..