PaNdOrA-Fantasmal SadnessBOTAP PaNdOrA-Fantasmal SadnessBOTAP

Wet Panties.....

Hehehe this was cool, although i think you sent me the exact mp3 on msn :d.What would do it for me is a harder bassline :D.Otherwise this is really good <3.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

yep, thanks for the review bro

«MIRAGE» «MIRAGE»

Why can't i scroll to the 10's?

This was pretty cool.I like the main flow of the track the most, altho i guess you know that i'm more into heavier bassline.I liked this alot :D.Great work.And the girly voice fits good too :D

DjSpada responds:

Hey Bounce3! I have to say your songs are excellent! Now about your review!
The bass i created was made a softer bass because it muffled the piano sound :P. So i made it just a little softer so you where able to hear the piano. :D lol Im glad you like the girly voice. I wasnt to sure people would like it at first, but so far everyone seems to like it! :D

anyway thx for your review! BYE!

PaNdOrA-Wilted Dreams (Beta) PaNdOrA-Wilted Dreams (Beta)

Well pandora

It's nice to see your progress ;D.When i'll get my cpu back ill teach ya another thing or 2 man...great stuff

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

couldnt do anything without u bro, u taught me alot already.

Tetris-The New Block Tetris-The New Block

Hmmm....

Pretty good.....But, i shouldn't have heard this, now i'm going to do just the same.....Hehe remix the track ;D.good work

*+*+Lemmings Level 17+*+* *+*+Lemmings Level 17+*+*

Hehe nice...

Just thinking back on the days when i played this game on my amiga.....HOLY shit hehe.This tune kinda makes me wanna "jiggle" in the beginning....Dunno why.It's good...I like hwo you used the strings combined with a brass(?).Definetly deserves my 5.

Chronamut responds:

thats an oboe actually - i faded it out and modded it to sound real too. I also used a flute toms and drums in ther that werent actually in the original. I actually could have made this song more complex but oh well too many cooks spoil the broth I suppose..

And yes I played this as well waay back in the day. I still have the dos version that I play now and then - mostlt to hear the music.

I think its the toms and drums that make you wanna jiggle.

I plan on doing another classical song from lemmigs so look out for it!

I think I'll wait until the d/ls are enabled tho again..

thanks for the review B0UNC3 - first one i've gotten from you! You make awesome music!

-shawn-

PsyBot - Ghost Machine PsyBot - Ghost Machine

Swede power!!!

Hehe it's really nice, made not exactly my style but still.Dam good track ;).The guitar sound nice too..

Argh hehe.If ya wanna you can add me on msn....In my profile.

Keep this up man.

///B0UNC3 (The Swede)

PaNdOrA-Tranceual PaNdOrA-Tranceual

Nice

This was very comfortable to listen to with my super 1337 headphones.Kinda made me "shake that ass".Well....ehm ye u know i stink at reviewing so ill just say that this is awesome and be done with it.

awesome

thanks u pwnage lil pwnage person PWNAGE!!! AGHGGGHHHHHH

cant wait to submit our pwnage collab lol

Fleets (1min 52sec) Fleets (1min 52sec)

Sweet

This was very sweet....Sounded kinda retro gamish....Maybe alittle to much dist(?) on the claps...Otherwise the track is extremely good....Would you consider a tad bit louder bassdrum tho?

AdmiralConquistador responds:

Yea I know the drums(claps mainly) are a little screwed up. I would consider a bassdrum volume increase, yes sir! The only problem I have with finishing this song is that I made this song in FL studio, and now I am used to Reason, but it looks like this song is making me new fans, so sure! Anyway, thanks for the great review and for the download, cheers!

-ac-

Nightfall Nightfall

Wow

I really liked this track....Sounds like u used the 3xOsc bell from fl right?Pretty tight melody :D.Definitly a favorite now....
Keep it up.

NewStuff -Fuel Mix- NewStuff -Fuel Mix-

Hmmm

This kind of reminds me alittle of a tutorial track in FL :SSorry if im coompletely mistaken.
anyway its a nice track,good work.

Fuel2Fire responds:

Your not mistaken at all.. the first 23 seconds or so belongs to "Un-Scene" and the rest is how I've improved upon his work. He did an Extremely good job with creating the pattern, I just feel the arrangement could have been better. I also used this pattern to create "Power Slide" a bunch of months back when I first started.

I'm by no means trying to steal sum1's work. I gave Un-Scene full credit when I first sub'd this song. I'd actually like for him to hear this to get his opinion on my take of his song.

Thanks for the review. Try my other stuff :D