NDP-Nightmare NDP-Nightmare

Now this wasn't that bad was it.

I actually enjoyed this one.Really nice try man :)

NDP responds:

thx

TecK071-Thrilled(Radio Edit) TecK071-Thrilled(Radio Edit)

Good try ;)

But the bass drum and bassline sounds like they go into hardcore fucking sometimes....Compress the bassdrum and OverDist the bassline ;)...

Anyways thats just what i would have done

EuroBrat - Das Licht (Demo) EuroBrat - Das Licht (Demo)

You truly are brave ;)

To come here and make this kind of music when i'm the only one capable of doing it except you ;).You are very good ;)

Striker the Remix Striker the Remix

I keep low profile...

Ok so this is an FL studio included track....Whats the deal?

«Tell Me» [.:Dj Spada Remix:.] «Tell Me» [.:Dj Spada Remix:.]

Interesting...

Seriously, this sounds good.....Ur giving me unintentional ideas here :PIf you keep doing this kind of music then keep it up ;).

DjSpada responds:

Hey BOUNC3! I promise you ill keep making this music for as long as i can!

enjoy it all!

thx for your review!

BYE!

*+*+Frog's Song+*+* *+*+Frog's Song+*+*

NOT MY STYLE...

but still rox my sox...shit this was very nice :|.Ur getting better than me (a).
Stop it :P....(pls)

Chronamut responds:

yay! NOT!

im not better than neone on this site - I jus make video game and techno to please the masses :P

and thank you for the mighty deep review! I know you dont like stuff thats not techno - but EVERYONE loves chrono trigger - especially FROG!

thanks for the awesome review!

-shawn-

Silent Voices--_-- Silent Voices--_--

Nice

This was definetly nice.But i would suggest that you try to mask your sound....i can hear you use the sytrus.Thats why i didnt give you higher effort.

AznPB - Castles In The Sky AznPB - Castles In The Sky

This...is good

I liked this one....It was pretty nicely done...However i voted the "clarity" out of my own liking....The bass drum was alittle to weak and the bassline was a bit to "soft".Otherwise this is pretty much awesome....You can check out my newest demo too ;)(Paradise on E)...Keep up the good work, you do certainly have lots of potential.

Serpent Trench (8-bit)+*~.0 Serpent Trench (8-bit)+*~.0

Woah!

I'm really amazed...this does really sound 8 bit :|....and it's good 8bit too :d.Keep it up <3 :D

Chronamut responds:

wow - a happy 10 outta ten review from B0UNC3 - I'm amazed!

And here I was saying I wouldnt make music nemore - but then times changes and I got more 8-bit and i was happy!

Glad you likes it! <3

-shawn-

Time (ReMiX) Time (ReMiX)

This isnt the type of remix that goes and own all

Sorry but, if you are going to make a remix then please make it special...I'm not into this type of remixes, try to load it in fl an replicate the things you need....No hard feelings.You get an 8 just because i'm so nice.

///B0UNC3

Scorpion132 responds:

Well I made this long time ago. Besides I just did this one for fun. Also I made some of my own trance music, not shure if you want to hear it though.